Sunday 7 June 2015

My EUROPA Cept 2015 collection

I have never been an avid stamp collector, but oh I do love nice stamps anyway - and most preferably on a neat postcard, of course! But this year's Europa Cept stamps make an exception: the "Old Toys" series is just charming! Here's my tiny collection so far - if you could help me with any new country/stamp, I'd love to arrange a swap (laura dot animismi at gmail dot com).

Which is your favorite (see the link above)?

En ole ikinä ollut kovin innokas postimerkkeilijä, mutta nautin kuitenkin kauniista merkeistä - mieluiten tietysti liimattuina hienoihin postikortteihin! Tämän vuoden Europa Cept -merkit ovat kuitenkin poikkeus sääntöön: "Vanhat lelut" -teemainen sarja on yksinkertaisesti ihastuttava! Ohessa tämänhetkinen, pieni kokoelmani.

Mikä on oma suosikkisi (ks. linkki ylempänä)? 
Austria

Germany

Luxembourg

 
Poland
 France

Denmark

Russia

Finland

9 comments:

  1. Wow, there are so many great old toy stamps. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one but I put my vote in for the Malta stamp. Now, I'm second guessing myself. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think the majority of these stamps are very well designed!

      Delete
  2. Oh lucky you! I can't pick just one stamp, but the Lego issue from Danmark is still on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very neat, I agree. I hope you'll be able to receive them. :)

      Delete
  3. That's a nice collection. I hope you will receive the rest, that would be cool!
    The Spanish stamp for the "Old toys" smells of pine wood. I haven't seen it yet, but I think it must be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so disappointed to realize that I would leave Spain just a bit before they released the Spanish toy stamp...! But I have my fingers crossed for receiving it at some point. :)

      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. I need you address in Finland! :D

      Delete
  4. I can help you with some Slovene stamps of you want :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That would be awesome, thank you so much! :) Could you please write to me about the addresses and such: laura dot animismi at gmail dot com? :)

      Delete